Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Single Layer Card

So... this little card today was for a challenge over at Kristina Werner's Blog to create a single layer card. This really is a challenge for me because I love love love layers... I love dimensional adhesive... I love the depth that layers bring to my work. So I decided to use a really beautiful stamp set and deep rich colors to add that kind of depth to a single layer card.


I think it turned out fun. I used the ticket corner punch by Stampin Up on the corners and inked the edges with chocolate chip ink. Below is a list of supplies. The "Beautiful" stamp set was a promotional set I received as a free gift for an order I made over at Two Peas In A Bucket, and unfortunately is not available for purchase, which is too bad because I have loved that little set. Thanks, Kristina, for such a fun challenge.

Stamps:
Dragonfly by Basic Grey
Beautiful by Ali Edwards for Technique Tuesday

Ink:
Chocolate Chip, Not Quite Navy, and Elegant Eggplant all by Stampin Up

Other:
Ticket Corner punch by Stampin Up



1 comment:

  1. Super cute cards! You are the queen at card making, so I'm excited to see more!

    ReplyDelete